- Leadership skills and work experience as a Team Lead/Manager.
- Linux based operating system (CentOS, Rocky Linux, Ubuntu) administration.
- Network administration (CCNA nice to have).
- Previous large production system management.
- Knowledge of Virtualization technologies using the VMware ecosystem.
- Good English knowledge, both written and spoken.
- Capability to work under pressure and tight schedules.
Nice to have Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Telco PS-CS core networks (GGSN/SGSN/PGW/SGW/HLR/DPI/PCRF, Diameter/SS7 protocols).
- Storage systems and storage administration (SAN, FC, ISCSI, hyper-converged storage).
- Experience with Cloud architecture and cloud deployments (Amazon AWS, MS Azure, OpenStack).
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases, including replication and cluster management.
- Scripting knowledge (bash, python, Perl).
- German and/or Spanish language knowledge, but not mandatory.
As the leading provider of revolutionary network-integrated & endpoint security solutions, cyan enables companies to offer additional protection to the digital lives of their end customers. Besides those seamless security solutions, cyan also offers its digital and cloud-based BSS/OSS Platform to existing and potential players in the telco industry. The company operates its own R&D Centers and maintains close links to universities, international research institutes as well as to security and financial organizations. These close links ensure their early recognition of trends and technical developments for integration into their white-label products.
cyan Security Group is a global player with multiple offices, support representatives, and MVNE Hubs around the world. Its product portfolio extends across three different segments - MNO & ISP, Endpoint Solutions, and BSS/OSS. Serving these segments, it offers a wide array of solutions that respond to the demand of the respective industries.